This Super Seed Mix is chuck full of heart healthy omega 3 fatty acids, minerals, vitamins, gut-friendly fibre, energy boosting protein and hormone helping phytoestrogens.
- Flax seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Sea salt to taste
This Super Seed Mix can be eaten as a snack or added to yogurt, smoothies, cereal, porridge, eggs, salads, soups, desserts, breads and for baking.
- Flax seeds are high in omega 3 fatty acid which is vital for normal brain function as well as a rich source of phytoestrogens, plant ligands. Phytoestrogens are hormone helpers especially useful when going through menopause.
- Pumpkin seeds are alkalising and helps to neutralise acid in the body and are great energy boosters.
- Chia seeds expand to ten times their size and provides fibre which helps with digestion and constipation.
- Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids. They are also a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc.
- Sesame seeds high in calcium, excellent for good skin, strong bones and teeth.
- Sea salt is highly rich in minerals like potassium, sodium, iron, bromide, calcium, zinc, chloride, copper and other supplements. It is beneficial for heart-related matter, helpful for improving skin and hair conditions